Free Weekly Webinars on VOICE CONTROL
WHAT: Introduction, Capabilities, Situations, Tips & Tricks of Voice Control
WHEN: Every Wednesday 7 pm. EST
WHO: Stephen Frank, President, Clear View Innovations
HARDWARE: iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro iPad mini, 5th gen, Air 3rd, Air 2, 5th, 6th, 7th and all iPad Pros
SOFTWARE: iOS 13 or above
1. Please view these resources:
2. Learn how to turn on and turn off Voice Control. Please do it at least twice and research at least 3 ways each to turn on and turn off.
1. Greetings and Technical Issues
2. Introduction, Goals, Rationale and Agenda
3. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat - The most powerful, powerful, powerful command
4. Turn On - Turn Off - Several ways of turning on and turning off voice control
5. Precisely Any Spot - 4 voice command methods for locating, selecting and moving any element on the screen
6. Part A questions, answers and discussion
1. Overall Settings and Voice Control - Settings and configurations for voice control
2. All About Apps - Searching for, downloading, opening, switching, closing, moving and deleting apps.
3. Movement, Motion and Mobility -
4. Important Tips and Tricks and Flaws
5. Part B questions, answers and discussion
For questions and further information, please contact Steve at email@example.com or (410) 491-9172
Clear View Innovations, 61 Penny Lane, Baltimore, MD 21209; (410) 491-9172 mobile; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.cvigear.com
Mission: To innovate and provide breakthrough products and services that support efficiency, productivity, health, safety, communication and enjoyment in life's endeavors - worldwide.
Copyright © 2020
History: Steve Frank founded Clear View Innovations (CVI) in 1998. CVI's first product was the "Interpreter Mirror" -- a professional tool for sign language interpreters. Now, in the 21st century the function of the Interpreter Mirror is being performed by the "Video Visual Feed."
Clear View Innovations
Profile: CVI has created and introduced over 20 new products and services that mainstream consumer, business, educational, governmental, corporate and industrial organizations find unique and critical for their operations. CVI's expertise is in the areas of device apparatus, video and interpreting.
All rights reserved